14 Things You Must Master In Order To Succeed In Sales & Business In 2011 And Beyond
Sales Success In 2012 and beyond is about mastering the fundamentals while adapting the
new technologies. Nothing replaces the face to face, however Social Media give s you a window
into your customers lives.
Here is a quick list of things you need to master:
- Goal Setting – Failure to plan is planning to fail
- Time Management – Plan, write things down, master technology.
- Prospecting – Traditional methods as well as Online/Offline Networking
- Social Media – It’s not going away! Learn these skills or the competition will
eat your lunch. 95% of people do it wrong.
- Systemize Your Processes – Automation, and technology is the key. Save
time and money by using the right tools.
- Marketing – Have a strong Marketing Message – Develop the skills to market
online .. where the gold is!
- Trust, Rapport, and Credibility – Find common ground, do your homework in
- Identifying Needs – Ask questions twice as much as you talk
- Presentation Skills – Focus on building emotion, value, and momentum
- Closing & Conversion – The most important words … “the next step is” –
Control the conversation with questions
- Handling Objections – Empathize, then Question The Objection?
- Negotiating The Details – Think Win-Win
- Follow Up & Referrals – Write Thank You Notes, ASK for referrals
- Maintaining A Positive Attitude – Turn off the negativity – “garbage in ..
garbage out” – Get around winners!
Failure in any one area could reduce your results by 50% or more.
A little improvement in any of these areas and you can Triple Your Bottom Line or Income!
Give yourself and your team a score of 1 – 10 in each of these areas. What is it costing you for the scores not to be 9’s or 10’s?
Sales Success In 2011 And Beyond as stated earlier is about mastering the fundamentals while adapting to the new technologies.